By using our website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description: Your personal data will be used confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. As a rule, it is possible to use our website without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Registration for events
By registering for courses, championships and similar events, participants agree to the electronic storage and use of their data relevant to the measure. The same applies to the presentation of pictures and videos.
Server log files
The provider of these pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits. This is the browser version:
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Time of the server request
These data are not assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser during your next visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for certain cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Use of Matomo Analytics
- This website uses the web analysis service Matomo in order to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on the responsible person's server in Germany. You can prevent the evaluation of your data by deleting existing cookies and rejecting new ones. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by the setting in your browser.
- This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and direct personal references can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
- The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third party provider on data protection can be found at matomo.org/privacy-policy.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the contact form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Use of Google reCAPTCHA
For the general contact form we use the service reCAPTCHA of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). The query serves the purpose of distinguishing the input by a human being or by automated, mechanical processing. Your input will be transmitted to Google for further use. In addition, the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service will be transmitted to Google. This data is processed by Google within the European Union and, if necessary, also in the USA. For data transfers to the USA, the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision, the "Privacy Shield". Google participates in the "Privacy Shield" and has submitted to the requirements.
The processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the legitimate interest of protecting our website from automated spying, misuse and SPAM.
Further information on Google reCAPTCHA and the corresponding data protection declaration can be found at: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android.html and https://www.google.com/privacy.
Objection advertising mails
The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.